Friday, May 22, 2009

~Coffee Table Books/Gallery Wrapped Canvas~

This is a coffee table book I designed and just got in! This album is sized at 10x10 with 10 pages/20 sides. These albums come in multiple sizes, square and standard. You can have a custom cover like the one shown here, or choose from leather or fabric. The wonderful thing about these books is that they lay flat when opened. These also make great gifts for grandparents :)

The last image is of the Canvas Gallery Wraps I also offer. These are simply your image on canvas wrapped around the sides of a 1 1/2" wooden stretcher. These come in standard and custom sizes and do not need to be framed!



















2 comments:

brittany said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute! I love the last one!!!

Alecia said...

Love the book...is there a website where I can make my own book or is that something only for professionals?!? I have pics from around the world that I want to make a coffee table book of from all my travels. Please let me know on Facebook