Friday, October 2, 2009

{L.O.V.E.}

I just LOVE this family to pieces! Kevin went to OU w/ my hubby and I, he was also in our wedding :) When he met Ang we were so thrilled because she is beautiful inside and out. She became an instant friend of mine! I loved our session because they were so natural and themselves! I love how mama let sweet "L" wear her wings the entire session because she always wears them....everywhere! So good to recognize that's her and they'll have these pics to look back on and remember how she wore them constantly! So blessed...



















4 comments:

Liz*** said...

Those are some cute kids! GREAT pics. Love them all.

All About Pictures said...

How fun - this is like your matching family - two girls and a boy - fun fun and super cute!

Charlotte Leonard said...

I love the color scheme with the purple and denim, great shots!

brittany said...

These are too cute! Great work! Love the setting!